Tuesday, December 10, 2013

What Boyfriends Want For Christmas

For Him


Being a boyfriend to a girl myself, I have listed the top things i would like for Christmas. Tell me if you agree!

  1. New Video Games- Even though I am an adult, It is still nice to just relax and play some video games, so get new ones for your boyfriends!
  2. New shoes or Boots- Men are hand on things, especially shoes. If your boyfriends shoes are wearing down, get him a new pair for Christmas!
  3. New Clothes- As for me, and I think I'm speaking for most men, if my girlfriend got me clothes, I would wear whatever she got me to make her happy!
  4. Sports Stuff- I'm sure your boyfriend has a favorite team or player. Get him a jersey or a poster representing his team!
  5. iPhone case- As for me, I would love a Lifeproof case, I am hard on my iPhone and Im sure there are other guys out there that are! Protect his phone by buying him a Lifeproof iPhone case! 

No comments:

Post a Comment